Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 17, 2012

Goat...

Hello! Uh... It's been a while since I've posted... Don't worry, I'm alive and well. The reason why I haven't posted anything is because I've been busy with school and such. Now, just to post something  because it's been a while; I will tell you about something that I really enjoy. One day at church we had this lesson. The title was different but the lesson gave me something to think about. 
A man once had a goat. This man was very fond of his goat.  One day, the man was digging a hole for a water well. The goat was walking around and fell into the hole. The man looked everywhere for the goat and found that the goat had fallen into the hole. After trying and trying, the man decided to fill the hole up. The man got his shovel and started to pour the dirt on the goat. When the dirt would fall, the goat would just shake it off and pat it down. After a while, the hole had filled up and the goat was able to return to the man. 
I learned a lot from this story. I learned that the dirt is our sin. Whenever we fall into a hole and we need to get out of it, we should just shake off the "dirt" thrown at us and leave it under our feet. Jesus also experienced that in the wilderness when Satan tried to tempt Him. After every temptation, Jesus would just shake it off and leave it under his feet. 
With that being said, I hope that we can also overcome every hardship and leave it beneath us. 
Thanks for reading! I'll try to post soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the goat story! I wish I had a goat that was that smart!

    ReplyDelete