Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 24, 2012

Evil Wasps, Sleep Deprivation, and First Week of School

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted something, so I will take this time to post. 
It was this past Sunday afternoon. My dad invited his friend to come with the family to eat. My dad and I set up the grill and as I was walking down the porch towards my dad to hand him a few things that he needed, this wasp decides to fly towards me. I simply, not wanting to get in its business, stepped away from its path of destruction. I, the luckiest person on the planet, was not so lucky. The wasp just came towards me and landed on my arm. In an "orderly" fashion, I swatted the wasp. It fought back and my left arm got hit. I called my dad for reinforcements. He hit the wasp with his hat. He missed... The wasp apparently had friends. I got hit once again, twice on my back. I lost the war... I will be careful next time.
This week I started school. I am now in a Junior in High-school. Every morning has been terrible. I've had to wake up early every single day! Due to this torture, I've been feeling sleep deprived. When you are deprived of your sleep, you feel tired and not normal. The brain is unable to work properly. The effects are worse when you're on medication because you were about three times by a wasp... Even after the swelling and itchiness from the stings were gone, the lack of sleep decided to stay. 
There you have it! My week of pain and lack of sleep. I still made it through the week. If I can do it, you can to... Well... Now I am done with this post. Until the next post! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment