Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friends and Computer Clumsiness

Hello! You might be wondering what the second part of the title means. Well, I'll tell you when I get there my fellow readers. 
This week, many schools have started a new school year. Luckily, I have not. Until the 20th, that is... Brie had invited to hangout with her and Ben, her brother, on Wednesday. Wendy was also invited, so she rode with me. When we arrived, we sat down and ate pizza, fruit roll ups, and fudge rounds. After we ate, we played a variety of many games, which includes the following: Madgab, Taboo, and Life. Each of these games became quite interesting and hilarious, very hilarious. Life was probably the funniest because of our "life." after hanging out, we went to church and had prayer night. When church ends, I always ride the church bus. Wendy does too, considering the fact that her mom drives the church bus. On the way home, Wendy and I decide to hang out some more at my house... Sure enough, we had coffee and laughed and acted crazy, like we always do... Then we took her home. 
Now it is Friday, technically Saturday, but the day of this horrible incident took place Friday. Anyway, it was around 9-ish when I was getting ready to just lay down and read for a bit. Me, being a big idiot, decided to put the laptop on the ground while I cleared my bed of books t.v. remotes and other stuff. Well, next to my bed was a chair, because I have a chair in my room. As I begin to fold the chair and remove it, my talented self, tripped on carpet and I hit the laptop... Now, the screen is cracked and I don't know anybody who is able to fix it... Now you're asking yourself "If the computer is broken, how is he blogging?" I still have my old computer just incase of emergencies... 
So there you have it, you have friends and a Christmas present from your parents. Atleast the computer broke and not the friendship. I, David Varela, have the worst luck... Now it is late and tomorrow I begin my quest to replace my cracked computer screen. Thanks for reading! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment