Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Karla: The Psychopath...

Hello! Since I have nothing to write about, I will write about my psychopath of cousin. Karla, if you're reading this, I love you!
Karla is a human, of course, but sometimes she's not of this world... She is psychotic and hilarious. She always manages to put a smile on someone's face. I've known her my WHOLE life. Sixteen LONG years of being cousins, arguing, and everything in between. Karla is very talented. She can draw, cook, play the following instruments; flute, piccolo, bass flute, violin, viola,and cello. She is also very intelligent. She is one of my favorite cousins. I love her very much. Although she lives in Texas, we video chat just to talk and see each other. Whenever I go to Texas, we don't even sleep. We stay up all night talking and laughing. Even when we argue, we end up laughing about it later. She is my best friend. Karla, i love you cuz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment