Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Friday and Saturday Busyness

Hello! I would've posted last night, but I was to tired to do so.
Friday was a great day! That morning, I finished another book. If you're wondering, that was the 8th book I've read this summer. Anyway, back to the rest of my day. I then went to Wendy's house for a party thing. I got there early... Very early.. But I helped putting up decorations and such. Once the party thing started, we ate and ate and ate. We tried to go swimming, but there was thunder and lightning. I then left. Once I got home, I basically just slept.
Yesterday was also quite fun. Wendy asked me if I wanted to go with her to a family reunion in Enid, Mississippi. When we got there, we ate and ate. It got really hot and we wanted to swim in the lake but we needed life jackets. After awhile of being there, we left. Earlier that day, I got the book series that I finished and gave them to wendy so that she could read them. So she basically read the first book all day. Once we got to her house, we got in the pool and swam. After a bit of swimming, we got out and watched Iron Man for awhile and then we ate. Wendy then started craving something sweet and creamy, so she got a spoon and got some icecream and chocolate frosting. So she was a bit crazy and such. Then I left and when I got home I slept.
So the past two days I was pretty busy So thank you for reading. Don't forget to share my life happenings with people! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment