Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 26, 2012

My love for Geometry...


Hey! I know... It's been a little over a month since I posted something... You see... I go to school and at school I learn stuff. I'm basically studying and doing homework... Yeah... Sorry... I'm back to entertain y'all (yes, I say "y'all") with a new post! First of all, my best friend ,Brie has just started a blog. Now, go check it out here. It's in the red type... It says "here" and it's in red... Go... Now... Okay now that you have read it, please stay and read this post. 
Geometry, geometry... It is you I hate
Thanks to you, I might have a failing grade
Up and down the grading scale I go
If I am asked to help I simply say "No"
Whenever I work on proofs I say "Eww"
Because the sight of you makes me think of poo
Sincere apologies but Algebra I prefer
Because in my head, it doesn't create a war

No comments:

Post a Comment